Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Busy?

"Busy?"

"Uhura is busy, I am monitoring . . ."

- McCoy and Spock in Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

Busy, monitoring busy, space-time anomalies - suffice it to say I have had very little time to give attention to my blog lately. Fortunately others have had time to give it some attention. It is perhaps embarrassing to say that after more than four years I have only just now received my very first comment.

Thanks Chook for your suggestion on the problem of Unimatricies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No wuckers mate..... I gotta admire commitment like that! Four years! Strewth! I've enjoyed havin' a bit of a read through your blog. I couldn't have stayed at it that long if I didn't get any comments and feed back. Thanks for your thoughts and effort here.

Chook